Saturday, January 7, 2012

The year 2012

So I figured the only way I would keep my
New Years Resolution is if I posted it
and then I am held to what I say... So here goes..

1. Register and Start Graduate School ( I want to knock out at least 4-6 classes)
2. Go to zumba 3 times a week (working my way up to 2 hours each class)
3. Buy a house ( my dream house being 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and the Kitchen is a deal breaker)
4. Attend mass every Sunday and Benediction on Fridays
5. Attend 2 concerts
6. See at least 6 movies in the theater (not the dollars movies)
7. Eat a little healthier (more fruits, veggies, etc...)
8. Do some Traveling
9. Spend more time with my friends (I've been a hermit lately)
10. Enjoy the simple things in life


If I fail to up hold anything I posted here I shall be deemed a failure or lazy...
However you care to see it....

No comments:

Post a Comment